Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dream On

A 15-miler race that reminded me that the amount of runners that are nice and kind are the majority; that while I let a mean and rude runner I met in the lockers to screw up my race, I let another great woman to show me that I can do what I believe in and that she was there to help me.

Weekly runs in the dark, cold, and wet mornings, that are nothing but fantastic, with a more fantastic company.

A Friday long run, an 11-miler, to relieve all accumulated emotions from the Memorial of slain Trooper Tony Radulescu. I stopped the run only because I had to go to work; I wanted to continue kicking the asphalt because today we are here, tomorrow we don’t know.

A Half Marathon on Saturday, running the first half of the race with an adorable young woman. An unexpected PR of 2:06:03 in very windy conditions - up to 50mph, and with supposed tired leg.

Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter and sing for the tear. Sing with me, I’m just for today; maybe tomorrow the Good Lord will take you away. Dream On.

Bremerton 557. Out of Service. Gone But Not Forgotten
15-miler Ft. Steilacoom
With Ginger who rabitted me the last 3/4 of mile at 8 min/mile
Run For The Honeywagon Half Marathon. With my niece Angie, who falls into the perfect definition of A True Person

No comments: